A ready-mixed CFA piling concrete
Hanson EasyPile® CFA has been specifically formulated for CFA piling concrete using the admixture system Sika® PilePak. Hanson designed and developed this ready-mixed CFA piling concrete specifically to help contractors overcome the issues related to sinking cages into bored concrete piles in difficult ground conditions.
EasyPile® is suitable to use in all ground conditions including the following:
- EasyPile CFA not only reduces cage failures on site but also helps increase the speed of piling, reducing wastage and costs
- Improved Health and Safety
- Ease of cage placement in all ground conditions
- Reduced water loss from concrete
- Reduced occurrences of aggregate locking during cage placement
- Reduced segregation and bleeding
- Reduced downtime and associated costs
- Improved cohesion properties
- Improved pumpability
- Reduced pump blockages
- Easy to produce
- Assured quality
- Available nationally from all Hanson UK concrete plants
- Design incorporates use of Hanson Regen, leading to significantly lower levels of embodied CO2 and greater BREEAM credentials.
|Dosage||W/C ratio||Cement content kg/ cubic metres||Slump||Compressive strength|
|7 days N/mm2||28 days N/mm2|
|Hanson EasyPile®||One bag||0.48||370||150mm||37.5||54.0|
|NOTE – Actual strengths and dosage may vary depending on design requirements, ground conditions and constituent materials used.|
|Initial||1 Hour||2 Hour||3 Hour|
Hanson concrete can incorporate a proportion of Hanson Regen, (Ground Granulated Blast furnace Slag or 'GGBS'), which is a cement replacement material, helping to produce a product that generates a much lower level of CO2 emissions than ordinary cement.