Easy pour concrete
Hanson EasyFlow is quick and easy to place, needs little vibration, and moves easily through intricate or congested reinforcement. This can offer a substantial reduction in labour and equipment. Faster placing can offer lower site costs and fits well with today’s rapid construction schedules. The EasyFlow range can provide a durable surface finish and is particularly suitable for mass concrete pours, slabs, beams and precast applications.
Where to use it
- Mass concrete pours
- Complies with NHBC regulations
- Free flowing under its own hydrostatic weight
- Minimal levelling required
- Good cohesion
- Reduced labour and equipment cost
- Easy to place with minimal finishing required
- Low shrinkage
- Speed of placing
- Reduced or eliminated remedial work
- Reduced impact on the environment
- Noise impact of the construction operation is greatly reduced, concrete pumps run more quietly and the need for all forms of vibration is eliminated
Benefits subject to good concreting practice (placement, finishing and curing).
Hanson concrete can incorporate a proportion of Hanson Regen, a cement replacement material that generates a much lower level of embodied CO2 emissions than ordinary cement, minimising environmental impact. Recycled aggregates can also be incorporated subject to local availability and mix design.