Our aim is to be a leading sustainable business, trusted and respected by our stakeholders for the ethics we adopt and the products we supply. Our approach is built around five themes which underpin our sustainability policy and performance indicators:
Creating sustainable communities
Climate change and energy
Sustainable consumption and production
Natural resources and enhancing the environment
Management systems for continual improvement.
To support this approach we will:
- Provide training and guidance for employees to understand our key objectives, encourage them to take responsibility for performance and improve competency
- Continue to develop our Integrated Management System (IMS) as a mechanism to implement our sustainability strategy and ensure compliance with legislation, accurate reporting and continual improvement
- Publish annually a report on the prior year’s performance
- Implement a stakeholder review process and continue to develop our strategy to meet stakeholder interests
- Develop new products that enhance our credentials and the sustainable built environment meeting the needs of our customers
- Achieve and develop our sustainability targets and lead by example.