CL 943 Hot Rolled Asphalt Surface Course and Binder Course (Performance-Related Design Mixtures)
Hanson’s hot rolled asphalt product range includes Clause 943 Hot Rolled Asphalt Surface Course and Binder Course (Performance-Related Design Mixtures).
HRA is a dense, gap graded asphalt designed to be used in a wide range of applications. Pre-coated chippings are highly resistant to polishing which are rolled into and form part of an HRA surface course. Hanson offer a range of pre-coated chippings with varying polished stone values (PSV) which vary according to the asphalt plant they are produced at:
- Craig Yr Hesg 68+ PSV
- Runcorn – 60, 65, 68 PSV
- Bradford – 60 PSV
- Resistance to permanent deformation in accordance with the class requirement selected from Table C.3 of PD 6691
- High stability hot rolled asphalt
- Premium polymer modified binder where required
- Use of high quality aggregates in accordance with BS EN 13043
- Availability of coated chippings for surface course when required
- Surface macrotexture compliant with Clause 921
Please note: we are able to deliver on a nationwide basis.
Hanson Asphalt - a national business with a local focus
From sites across the country, Hanson Asphalt produces quality-assured asphalt designed to suit any application.
|Obtain a quote: 0330 123 4515|
|Cash Sales: 0330 123 0665|
|Place an order: 0330 123 4550|
|Sales: 0153 083 2244|
|Orders: 0153 083 2222|