Hanson era® 100
Our energy-reducing asphalt helps you meet the sustainability targets of today’s road building projects.
Its micro-foaming method cuts the level of carbon emissions associated with asphalt production for road laying by up to 50% while enhancing durability and improving health and safety for contractors.
For greater sustainability, the mix can use up to 50% recycled material during preparation and it is also 100 % recyclable after use.
- Faster completion of resurfacing workability
- Improved workability
- Reduction in thermal ageing process
- Enhanced durability
- Includes recycled content
- Available from selected Hanson asphalt plants
- Technical support service available
- Improved health and safety
- All major roads- most asphalt solutions
Hanson Asphalt - a national business with a local focus
From sites across the country, Hanson Asphalt produces quality-assured asphalt designed to suit any application.
North England, North Wales, South Wales and South West
Ashby Road East,
Contact numbers (North England and North Wales)
Contact numbers (South Wales)
Contact numbers (South West)
- South East