Hanson era® 100
Our energy-reducing asphalt helps you meet the sustainability targets of today’s road building projects.
Its micro-foaming method cuts the level of carbon emissions associated with asphalt production for road laying by up to 50% while enhancing durability and improving health and safety for contractors.
For greater sustainability, the mix can use up to 50% recycled material during preparation and it is also 100% recyclable after use.
- Faster completion of resurfacing work
- Improved workability
- 50% reduction in CO2 emissions
- Reduction in thermal ageing process
- Enhanced durability
- Includes recycled content
- Available from selected Hanson asphalt plants
- Technical support service available
- Improved health and safety
- All major roads
- Most asphalt solutions
Hanson Asphalt - a national business with a local focus
From sites across the country, Hanson Asphalt produces quality-assured asphalt designed to suit any application.
|Obtain a quote: 0330 123 4515|
|Cash Sales: 0330 123 0665|
|Place an order: 0330 123 4550|
|Sales: 0153 083 2244|
|Orders: 0153 083 2222|